How does ACT work?
Our simulation lets you enter a virtual 3D world, where you can experience real-life interactions with the people you care for. You can personalize the simulation according to the situation you encounter in your work, allowing you to learn about dealing with various scenarios.
• Improved communication skills
• Training a large range of situations
• Acquisition of adequate caring strategy
• Sharing experience with other professionals
• Educational feedback on what you experience
Train yourself to manage attitudes of your patients that refuse to take their pills at the right time.
GENERAL DAILY LIVING
Learn to deal with your disoriented patients who may want to leave the house and start wandering.
Learn successful strategies in order to divert attention and lower agitation by using positive emotions.
Practice triggering emotions and actions on a patient if he displays apathy symptoms.